For decades, I have been helping dentists and their teams become more successful. I enjoy seeing you and your team excel and reach your goals.
Over the course of my career, I have learned what works and what doesn’t. My goal is to help you avoid the mistakes and obstacles that hold dentists back from reaching their goals to have a successful practice.
How does it sound to add $500 a day to your bottom line?
I am talking about making a profit, or more dollars per hour, and maximizing every opportunity possible. My approach is not about upselling unnecessary treatments. Instead, it’s bringing out the strengths of the practice to prevent money from walking out the door.
How do I know if I need a business coach like Heidi?
- Are you feeling frustrated or plateaued with your business?
- Do you feel like your team is just “clocking in and clocking out” or going through the motions?
- Do you feel like you can’t get ahead of your overhead?
- Do you have a chaotic or Swiss cheese schedule?
- Is your case acceptance lower than expected?
- Do you or any of your team members say, “I have already called all the patients!”, “The patients will only do what insurance covers,” or the common, “The patients don’t have any money to do the treatment?”
- Are you tired of staying in the same place with the same issues of managing and supporting your dental practice?
- Do you feel like you have more expenses than money?
- Do your hygiene exams make the schedule run behind?
- Does your team lack engagement?
- Is your overhead high while your profit margins are low?
- Do you or your team members let insurance dictate what treatment is offered to your patients?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, my coaching may be exactly what you need!
The issues above are seen by dentists nationwide. Chances are you have already tried to train your team and yourself, or have spent thousands of dollars on courses to correct these issues. Yet, despite all of this, many dentists are still struggling financially.
Taking advantage of your complimentary one-hour call, I can get to know you, diagnose why issues haven’t been fixed, listen to your goals, provide the next steps in transforming your practice. You can schedule your complimentary one-hour introductory consultation by contacting me today.